Bitcoin Wallet is an application by Bitcoin Wallet developers. Bitcoin Wallet was first published on December 11, 2020. The app is accessible for Android, Other.AndroidIf you are a proud owner of the Android device, Bitcoin Wallet is compatible . The most current version is Varies with device Before diving headlong into Bitcoin Wallet consider cont...
Bitcoin Wallet Review
Bitcoin Wallet is an app designed by Bitcoin Wallet developers. Bitcoin Wallet was first published on December 11, 2020. It is accessible for Android, Other.
If you are a proud owner of the Android device, Bitcoin Wallet requires . The most current version is Varies with device Before getting Bitcoin Wallet consider content rating:
Bitcoin Wallet requires 2.8M of empty space on your device.
Have your Bitcoins always with you, in your pocket! You pay by quickly scanning a QR-code. As a merchant, you receive payments reliably and instantly. Bitcoin Wallet is the first mobile Bitcoin app, and arguably also the most secure!
• No registration, web service or cloud needed! This wallet is de-centralized and peer to peer.
• Less is more: No support for alt-coins or tokens. No unnecessary features.
• Display of Bitcoin amount in BTC, mBTC and µBTC.
• Conversion to and from national currencies.
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs.
• When you're offline, you can still pay via Bluetooth.
• System notification for received coins.
• Sweeping of paper wallets (e.g. those used for cold storage).
• App widget for Bitcoin balance.
• Safety: Supports SegWit and the new bech32 format.
• Privacy: Supports Tor via the separate Orbot app.
Bitcoin Wallet is open source and free software. License: GPLv3
Our source code is available at GitHub:
Translations are managed via Transifex:
Use at your own risk!